Do you want to upgrade your money mindset for your next launch?
Do you believe that you’ll only ever be able to earn ‘X’ amount of income… because 2X, 3X or 4X simply isn’t realistic?
Do you believe that passive income isn’t really possible for someone like you, in a business like yours?
Do you believe that no matter what you do, your business will probably just continue to earn the same revenue that it always has?
Do you believe that meaningful change (like real, substantial change!) probably isn’t possible for you (and your business) at the moment?
And finally, do you even believe that you’re capable of anything different? Do you even believe that you’re worthy of what you desire?
Deep questions, right? But important questions to be asking yourself as you go into your next launch. Because money mindset is important! And if you don’t consciously work on it then all of those limiting beliefs and blocks will do their work on you – and it might not be pretty!
So you have a choice… you can allow your money blocks to rule your launch or you can choose to upgrade your money mindset for your next launch.
Here are some ways that you can do just that!
Set up a revenue tracking system
In her free video series Release Your Money Blocks and Reclaim Your Money Power, Denise Duffield-Thomas talks about the ways in which women entrepreneurs deflect their power. This is what happens when we decide we don’t want to deal with the financial side of our business or let someone else do all the finance work for us.
While I’m a big fan of hiring a team to support you, I also believe that it’s important to know and understand all parts of your business – especially the financial side. Because what we’re really doing when we say ‘I don’t want to deal with this’ is ‘I don’t think this is important’. Which isn’t true, right?
So how do we stay in touch with the financial side of our business and upgrade your money mindset for your next launch? Easy peasy, we set up a revenue tracking system which we check into… daily!
Your revenue tracking system is simply a spreadsheet (or another document) that allows you to see how many sales and how much money you’re making during a launch.
If you’ve already launched your program a few times (and haven’t created a revenue tracking system) then you might like to go back and get all of the numbers down into one simple spreadsheet.
Sure, you might be able to look at PayPal or Xero and see the numbers but are you checking into that regularly and is the information easy to digest? I love having a separate revenue tracking system that I can easily access and understand (as well as more comprehensive systems like Xero too!)
And yes, this is an important step to take no matter how big or small your business is. Don’t think that it isn’t necessary for a small launch – it’s about the awareness just as much as it is about the money.
Because when we’re aware and when we put energy into tracking our finances then that is when we can reclaim our money power and attract more abundance!
Make conscious pricing and delivery decisions
Another topic that Denise Duffield-Thomas talks about in her free video series Release Your Money Blocks and Reclaim Your Money Power is denying your desires in business.
I see this come up in two main ways during a launch:
- Discounting or giving away our programs for much less than what they’re worth
- Over-delivering and giving more value than you can reasonably afford (from a time, energy and financial perspective)
Some examples of this include:
- Giving a discount to a friend because you’re afraid to charge her full price
- Offering a super low discount during a launch because you haven’t met your goals (yet!)
- Providing too much value and content in a low-cost program
- Making expensive changes to a program that you’ve only launched once or twice
While some of these examples could be considered appropriate choices in the right context, they are something to be careful about. And that’s why I believe it’s important to upgrade your money mindset by making conscious pricing and delivery decisions before going into a launch. This really just means getting clear on what you’re program is worth and exactly what you’re willing to provide. This will ensure you have a strong foundation during your launch and can stand in your power and back your decisions… even when people or situations test you on your boundaries.
Some questions that could help you in making some strong, conscious decision are:
- How much do I believe this program is really worth?
- What’s the lowest amount that I’d be willing to sell this program for?
- What’s the largest amount that I’d be willing to sell this program for?
- How much am I willing to discount this program?
- In what circumstances would I be willing to discount this program?
- What am I willing to include during delivery of this program?
- Are there certain things that I’m not willing to include during delivery of this program?
- How much time am I willing to spend on delivering this program?
And once you’ve made these conscious decisions about your program and what it’s worth, stick to them!
Surround yourself with inspiring people and mentors
There is a Jim Rohn quote that says ‘you are the average of the five people you spend the most time with’ and I believe this is so appropriate when talking about how to upgrade your money mindset.
We all have money blocks and we all have limiting beliefs but are you spending time with people who push their money blocks onto you (whether consciously or unconsciously) or are you spending time with the people who are dedicated to breaking through their blocks and mastering their money mindset?
This is especially important when launching and you’re feeling all the feelings…. you’re going to want a group of women who can lift you up and raise your energy. And you get to have a say about who those people are!
For example, you might like to join a mastermind full of high-vibe women or sign up for a program full of women going on a similar journey of transformation.
Whatever it looks like, you get to decide where (and with who) you spend your time. And this might just be the key to upgrading your money mindset for your next launch!
Want to know more about ‘conscious community’ and how it can help you to upgrade your money mindset, release your money blocks and reclaim your money power?
Then you will love this free video training by Denise Duffield-Thomas where she talks about the three mistakes that keep women entrepreneurs broke and exhausted… and how you can eliminate them!
In this video training you will learn:
- How to creating extraordinary financial results by making money decisions from a place of power, ease and freedom
- The BIG shifts happening in business and the world at large, that mean NOW is the time for you to role model what it means to be a conscious, heart-centered wealthy woman
- How to stop hanging out with the three “frenemies” that hold most women entrepreneurs back: Stress, Financial Scarcity, and Self-Sacrifice. It’s time to stop deflecting your power, denying your desires and deflating your energy