Today I am going to share with you my favorite e-Course resources for creating passive income through eCourses and information products.
It was not easy to pick just 10 but these are some of my favorites.
They are not all free resources but many of them can be trialled for 30 days which is often enough time to use them for your online course
- When I am creating an eCourse brand I like to spend a lot of time pouring over the colour swatches at designseeds.com – if you are working with a designer it can be great to choose your favorites (but not too many) to give them for direction.
- When I am planning out my eCourse modules I like to use a 1 page module planner that I designed myself – you can get yours by signing up to my list.
- To set up my membership site my platform of choice is AccessAlly as it integrates with Infusionsoft but Wishlist Member was the one I used for years previous to this.
- To promote my eCourse and build my list through free opt-ins and webinars I LOVE lead pages – the analytics on conversion are great and it is so easy to create beautiful opt-ins that convert. I purchased this on their monthly subscription but quickly moved over the cheaper annual option.
- Webinars have become a vital part of my launch strategy and convert really well to sales. I like to use Zoom these days but I have also used go to webinar (more expensive than some others but I like that it integrates seamlessly with Lead Pages. This means when people opt-in using a Lead Pages created opt-in it will automatically register them for the webinar). Again you can always sign-up for 30 day trials during your launch period.
- I use Camtasia to record my powerpoint presentations of my webinars – this is a paid service but again you can get a 30 day trial and it is very simple to record and upload to your chosen video hosting service and has other elearning functionality.
- I use vimeo (“plus” membership at $10/month) to host my videos – I use the plus version for the advanced privacy setting, larger upload limits and priority processing times
- I use clarify to create step-by-step screenshots for my technical tutorials – I could use camtasia if I wanted to record video tutorials but this creates a PDF step by step (screenshot) instructions (this costs around $35 one off fee)
- I use Adobe Acrobat Pro to create editable PDF documents and forms – again they have a 30 day free trial so if you create all your documents first you could convert them in one hit during the trial period.
- I use Infusionsoft as my shopping cart and payment systems but I previously used woo commerce – I liked woo commerce because I could set up coupon codes or put the item on sale during the early bird period (no promo codes required), easily set up subscription payments using the subscriptions extension and it had lots of additional functionality including integration with major membership platforms, email management systems and customer management systems.
These are just a handful of the tools and systems I use with eCourses. As eCourses are a major part of my business I go for quality and functionality over price but you can often get the best of both worlds using free trials.
When you sign-up for the eCourse Launch formula you get an extensive resource guide taking you through all my recommended resources and providers. To check out the complete step-by-step formula to creating, designing, launching and delivering eCourses click here.
You might also like: