This week on the blog I’m interviewing my money mindset mentor, Denise-Duffield-Thomas, about the money blocks that come up for women when launching an e-Course. You’ll love the insights and tips that Denise has to share!
Strategy is such a small part of success in business… it’s all about mindset! And today’s special guest, Denise Duffield-Thomas, is the ideal woman to talk about the importance of mindset in business.
In this interview you’ll hear about Denise’s million dollar e-Course journey including:
- the evolution of her own e-Course over the past few years including branding and investments made along the way
- the importance of knowing your numbers at all stages and being empowered by understanding average conversion rates
- why branding and fancy systems aren’t necessary in the very beginning (hint: it’s all about the content and getting started!)
- how to stay motivated when the numbers aren’t big
- how an e-Course is a long term asset that you have created and how Denise turned an old program into a $15-20K a month passive product
- why creating an e-Course is a smart business strategy for the long term
- money mindset blocks that Denise and I have overcome on our e-Course journey
- why people buy e-Courses and how you don’t need to hold space with your own energy for all of your participants
- Denise’s first six figure launch and what made the difference to get there
- how Denise reached the million dollar mark in her business (no, there isn’t a magical formula!)
- tips to push through the overwhelm and blocks when coming up with and launching an e-Course
Click below to watch (or listen):
Join the Lucky Bitch Money Bootcamp